Duct Cleaning Services Available in Sherman Oaks, Encino, Studio City, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Does your home or commercial property in Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Van Nuys, Valley Village, CA, or the surrounding areas have problems with dust, poor indoor air quality or visible debris in the ductwork? If these issues sound familiar, it might be time for a professional duct cleaning from Airflow and EJ Service Air Conditioning & Heating.
Residential and Light Commercial Duct Cleaning Recommendations
Ideally, your HVAC ducts should form a clean, secure, and self-contained air distribution system that’s free from pollutants, but that’s not always the case. After years of daily use, airborne debris can settle deep inside your ductwork and HVAC equipment. These particulates can affect your air quality, your health, and your building’s energy efficiency. Fortunately, duct cleaning is an effective way to control a variety of common contaminants, including the following.
- Airborne dust and visible dirt accumulations
- Debris from construction or renovations
- Particulates left by previous occupants
- Allergens from insect or rodent infestations
- Visible organic growth and microbial contaminants
- Musty or stale odors when your air conditioner runs
Benefits of Having Your Ducts Cleaned
Improved air quality is the most obvious and immediate benefit of cleaning your ducts. You may also enjoy enhanced comfort, fewer respiratory symptoms, and lower energy bills. Discover some of the possible benefits.
- Efficiency: Duct cleanings help detect leaks that lead to energy losses. They also remove debris that reduces the airflow rate.
- Air Quality: Deep cleanings minimize dust, odors, and airborne particulates to noticeably improve the quality and purity of your indoor air.
- Health: If you experience respiratory health challenges, removing contaminants can eliminate asthma and allergy triggers at the source.
What to Expect During a Professional Duct Cleaning
Airflow and EJ Service Air Conditioning & Heating uses a thorough multistep process to clean every inch of your HVAC ducts, including the main trunk as well as the secondary supply and return lines. We’re not just a duct cleaning company. Our licensed HVAC contractors can also sanitize your air conditioner’s internal components to increase efficiency and prevent recontamination. Here’s what you can expect.
- Each job starts with a comprehensive inspection to assess the level of contamination and rule out underlying issues.
- When cleaning ducts, our technicians use high-velocity vacuum equipment and powered brushes to loosen and collect embedded debris.
- Finally, we’ll vacuum the registers and perform quality checks. Your contractor may also recommend ductwork repairs or filtration equipment to prevent future problems.
Duct Cleaning Services in the San Fernando Valley
To see if duct cleaning services are right for your home or business, call Airflow and EJ Service Air Conditioning & Heating. We offer competitive prices and the best customer service in the valley. Our contractors will be happy to perform a system inspection or provide a flat-rate estimate.